Part time, 15 hours per week. Send resume and/or questions to email@example.com.
Objectives of the position: To assist those making contact via email, phone, chat, in person or through other means. In addition, this position supports the smooth functioning of the ministry by assisting with administrative and clerical tasks.
Reports to: Client Services Director
Category: Client Services
● Answer phone calls in a calm, friendly and welcoming manner; route calls appropriately
● Document accurate and complete information for record keeping, call-backs or texts.
● Schedule appointments in appropriate systems according to the guidelines and
procedures of Pregnancy Choices.
● Greet clients, keep them apprised of any delay in appointments, offer refreshments if
● Instruct client to read and complete initial forms and collect exit /feedback forms
● Keep necessary staff informed of all unusual appointments or calls
● Send and respond to appointment reminder communications
● Manage the reception area; accept mailing parcels, vacuum and dust,
empty shredder and trash regularly
● Manage the waiting area; keep reading material appropriate and current, sanitize
toys as needed, dust and vacuum, adjust music, empty trash
● Respond to digital inquiries in a timely manner
● Log client visits in the monthly stats sheet
● Attend Volunteer Training Program
● Be familiar with all policies and procedures
● Attend volunteer in-service meetings as requested
● Receive and process paperwork for incoming donations, alert staff or volunteers to
● Attend Client Service team meetings as scheduled
● Attend monthly staff meetings as scheduled
● Attend occasional conferences or seminars if requested
● Take client advocate appointments as necessary
● Be willing to work additional hours during sickness or personal need
● Be available for additional responsibilities to assist other employees if time allows
● Assist in events as needed
● Report to Client Services Director regarding building concerns for maintenance