Part time, 28 hours per week.
Send resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives of the position: To effectively present the Sold out curriculum to area youth
Reports to: Sold Out Coordinator
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Commitment of Care and Competence, Core Values, Statement of Faith, and policies of the center
- Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent
- Able to present a professional demeanor reflective of Pregnancy Choices
- Have reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree
Essential Functions: Yearly, monthly, weekly, or daily tasks essential to position.
- Primary: First objectives or tasks
- Participate in staff development and meetings as scheduled
- Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
- Work cohesively under the administration arm of Sold Out
- Present a professional demeanor reflective of Pregnancy Choices (PC)
- Lead or assist in ministry and educational presentations
- Attend new volunteer/employee training
- Assume full responsibility for preparation and presentation of all Sold Out school scheduled assignments
- Provide support resources for students/parents/school staff who express a need for ongoing guidance/discipleship in area of abstinence or related fields/topics.
- Keep meticulous records of all related activities – surveys, attendance, etc.
- Work cohesively as part of a team of Sold Out
- Have reliable transportation and be at schools at assigned times.
- Additional duties which may be assigned when appropriate
- Secondary: Secondary objectives or tasks
- Research information to provide the most up to date data and stats possible.
- Review materials and curriculum
- Meet with team leader and other members of sold out to discuss best practices and other lessons to improve our education ministry
- Assist and participate in donor events as needed
- Tertiary: Third objectives, these may include ancillary functions
- Monitor supplies and inform the director when supplies are getting low
- Keep office space tidy and organized