Part time, 28 hours per week. Send resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives of the position: To effectively present the Sold out curriculum to area youth
Reports to: Sold Out Coordinator
• Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
• Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
• Agree with and be willing to uphold the Commitment of Care and Competence, Core Values, Statement of Faith, and policies of the center
• Have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field, or related experience equivalent
• Able to present a professional demeanor reflective of Pregnancy Choices
• Have reliable transportation
● Bachelor’s degree
Essential Functions: Yearly, monthly, weekly, or daily tasks essential to position.
1. Primary: First objectives or tasks
• Participate in staff development and meetings as scheduled
• Be able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision
• Work cohesively under the administration arm of Sold Out
• Present a professional demeanor reflective of Pregnancy Choices (PC)
• Lead or assist in ministry and educational presentations
• Attend new volunteer/employee training
• Assume full responsibility for preparation and presentation of all Sold Out school scheduled assignments
• Provide support resources for students/parents/school staff who express a need for ongoing guidance/discipleship in area of abstinence or related fields/topics.
• Keep meticulous records of all related activities – surveys, attendance, etc.
• Work cohesively as part of a team of Sold Out
• Have reliable transportation and be at schools at assigned times.
• Additional duties which may be assigned when appropriate
2. Secondary: Secondary objectives or tasks
• Research information to provide the most up to date data and stats possible.
• Review materials and curriculum
• Meet with team leader and other members of sold out to discuss best practices and other lessons to improve our education ministry
• Assist and participate in donor events as needed
3. Tertiary: Third objectives, these may include ancillary functions
• Monitor supplies and inform the director when supplies are getting low
• Keep office space tidy and organized