Children’s Ministry Childcare Worker
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Objectives of the Position: As an ambassador of Jesus Christ, to promote a positive impression of Pregnancy Choices by assisting in caring for the clients’ children while they are in classes.
Reports to: Client Services Director
Status: Part-time: 5-8 hours/week
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Mission, Vision, Core Values, Statement of Faith, purpose and policies of the center.
- Be dependable and committed to the pregnancy center ministry.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Keep information confidential.
- Pass a background check.
- High school diploma
- Provide a warm and friendly learning environment for children.
- Uses appropriate child development knowledge to best meet the needs of children in: activities, child discipline, etc.
- Communicates the needs of the children’s program to other staff as appropriate. Organizes, sets-up and stocks classroom with necessary supplies.
- Coordinates sanitation and safety protocols (toys, diaper changing area, bathroom, etc.)
- Sanitize and put toys away after guests leave.
- Log client attendance.
- Anticipate stock needs for ordering, i.e.; toilet paper, snacks, lunch items, paper products, cleaning supplies, etc.