ONE PERSON CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE
Empower Women to Choose Life! Be a part of reaching men and women with the truth. Partner with Pregnancy Choices to empower our community to choose life through the love of Christ. We need passionate people to join with us to reach men and women in need. The ways to help are endless. Find a need and fill it!
Your financial investment at any level makes a significant impact for eternity at Pregnancy Choices. Donate a one-time gift or become a monthly faith partner as you invest in saving and changing lives. Your gifts make this vital ministry possible.
Leadership Gift Matching Gifts, Investments, Stock, Endowments
Donation options are endless at Pregnancy Choices. The question is: What do you have to give? From stocks and bonds to electronics, vehicles and other assets – all gifts are welcome. In addition, learn if your employer offers matching grant opportunities. For more information on how to give in these ways, please contact our Development Director Chad Salle at (330) 904-6694.
Celebrate the choice for life! Donate new and like-new baby items to the center’s boutique where moms and dads can “shop” for the items they need following their parenting education courses. We also encourage groups to host “Baby Showers” where the items donated go directly to clients in need. Formula is very costly–consider helping a client provide nutrition for her infant by purchasing Gerber, Enfamil, Similac formula. We keep it on our shelves for times of emergency.
Host a shower
It’s fun and easy to host a baby shower for Pregnancy Choices. “Danielle” even turned her 12th birthday into a shower! Pick a date, invite your friends, whip up a few treats—and let’s party! Guests bring baby items that we, in turn, make available to our clients as they earn rewards through parenting classes. Most importantly, you’ll be blessing young parents who have chosen life for their precious little ones
Getting started is easy! We provide all the training you need. Watch here for details on next training dates and times.
- Client advocates coach and mentor clients through their difficult situations as well as parenting and life skills.
- Class Facilitators support pregnant clients by providing parenting education, Bible study and general support.
- Administrative Supporters help with mailings and other general office duties
- Handymen donate in-kind general maintenance support to our facilities as needed.
- Volunteer Nurses desiring to be trained to do ultrasounds to determine viability or assist in clinic.
- Prayer Partners for special issues to continuous covering.
- Material needs Volunteers to help sort used clothing as it comes in.
- Events Volunteers who help with planning and decorations
- Medical Volunteers coming alongside our weekly medical clinics
- Board Members committed to lead this ministry through changes and leadership
Sign Up to Volunteer
First, get to know us better.
Please call Marsha at 330-455-7500 x 211 for more details on how you can join our volunteer team!